Cómo dar el pésame en inglés

ESPAÑOL INGLES
Frases de condolenciasCondolences phrases
Sé que vas a salir de esto. Eres muy fuerte. Sabes que no estás solaI know you're going out of this. You are very strong. You know you're not alone
Si pudiera volver el tiempo atrás, no lo pensaría dos veces. Ella fue un maravilloso regaloIf I could go back time, I wouldn't think twice. She was a wonderful gift
Mi más sentido pésame. Si necesitas hablar, sabes que puedes contar conmigoMy deepest condolences. If you need to talk, you know you can count on me
Siento mucho tu pérdida. Siempre estaré aquí para tiI am very sorry for your loss. I'll always be here for you
No tengo palabras para expresar lo que siento. Pero permíteme tratar de ayudarte a cargar con este dolorI have no words to express what I feel. But let me try to help you bear this pain
Si mi abrazo fue lo suficientemente fuerte como para quitarte el dolor, me gustaría no terminarlo nuncaIf my hug was strong enough to take your pain away, I'd like to never finish it
Que el dolor que sientes en tu corazón se aligere con el amor de todos los que te rodeanMay the pain you feel in your heart be lightened with the love of all those around you
No puedo imaginar la tristeza que debes estar sintiendo en este momento, pero estoy aquí, puedes contar conmigoI can't imagine the sadness you should be feeling right now, but I'm here, you can count on me
No hay palabras para describir lo mucho que siento su pérdidaThere are no words to describe how much I feel your loss
Su mayor alegría era hacer felices a los demás. Usted ha sido bendecido con ella, al tenerlo durante tanto tiempo en su vida. Siento mucho esta pérdidaHis greatest joy was to make others happy. You have been blessed with her, by having him for so long in your life. I'm so sorry for this loss
Estará siempre en nuestros corazones. Sé que tienes razón, era demasiado joven para dejarnos, pero Dios tiene un plan diferenteIt will always be in our hearts. I know you're right, I was too young to leave us, but God has a different plan
Mi más sentido pésame. Puedes contar conmigo para lo que necesitesMy deepest condolences. You can count on me for whatever you need
En este momento tan difícil, nuestras oraciones y pensamientos están con usted y su familiaIn this difficult time, our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
Siento mucho la irreparable pérdida de su amiga. Siempre he podido contar contigo en situaciones difíciles, ahora quiero que sepas que puedes contar conmigoI am very sorry for the irreparable loss of your friend. I've always been able to count on you in difficult situations, now I want you to know that you can count on me
Ahora ya puedes flirtear con otra, era una celosa y ya no tienes que dar explicaciones.Now you can flirt with another, she was jealous and you don't have to explain anymore.




Comentarios

  1. If you're attempting to lose kilograms then you absolutely need to get on this totally brand new custom keto diet.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, suitable, cost-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their launch in early 2019, hundreds of individuals have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a good keto diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones given by the keto diet.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Para más vídeos Dejen un comentario, please!