LISTENING AND READING stevia seeds



Subido por isaacsenglish el 28/08/2011

http://isaacsenglish2.blogspot.com
http://isaacsenglish.ning.com

Instructor de la escuela de ingles IBE ingles garantizado presenta una mini- leccion de ingles para pronunciacion ,ejercicio de audio y lectura.

IBE esl instructor presents a video for listening, rading and pronunciation practice.


LISTEN AND READ!!

O.K.,as you can see, I cut threee of these little pods with seeds on'em.


You can see that, one two three and each little pod has about four seeds inside.

So I hope you can see the ...ah... seeds. Out of those pods, out of one of'em there was six seeds,I think on the other one there were also six seeds,

and on the dark one, the dark one that you saw, the dark pod, had the litle dwindly seeds.

I don't think any one of'em will sprout but anyways,what I'm
doing is,I'm immediately,because the seeds have such a short lifespan...

and I'm getting,not getting...ahh...many black ones, from here we can only see one black one and a tan one.

OK, what happened is they flowered during rainy season here,

so afraid of losing the flower, I've been covering it when it rains and I have to go to work so when I come back I uncover it so that blocks...

I guess insects to come into the flower and pollinate them, so what I do with the seeds...I'm going to put them in a flower pot.

Comentarios